1 BEDROOM in house avail on 3 bedroom property, available for July 15th in San Clemente, CA
I'm a 38 year old, Photographer/Artist and work for myself. I surf a ton and go on road trips/work trips all the time so this house is my tranquil hangout in San Clemente paradise. I maintain the property and sleep in the 1 bedroom granny cottage in the back of the property, with my own entrance. We would share laundry, kitchen and backyard/front deck but I'm on the road quite a bit and like my chill, little retreat in the back.
Your housemate in the other bedroom for the main house would be Leah - another creative, surf woman who is very active, healthy and easy-going.
LOOKING FOR JULY 15th occupancy. Any where from 2 month - 5 month lease with the good possibility to renew if we area all gelling well.
For shorter term, it's $115 USD/night with a minimum of 7 nights. $200 damage deposit required.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Beautiful bungalow (jungalow as I LOVE plants) house, 3 min walk to the beach and walking trails, 10 min drive to San Onofre + Tresltes... SURF HAVEN!
Main house: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath [your bedroom a bit larger than the other, with more closet space]. $1250/ bigger room + shared utilities + wifi [aprox $100-140 each/month per person, depending on how much energy we use/conserve]
ALL THE AMENITIES YOU NEED!
- Furnished living room, which we can re-arrange/bring in your stuff
- Furnished kitchen (I love to cook, when I'm home so lots of great tools)
- Big backyard [house is on a double lot] with guava, oranges, bananas, figs, loquat, grapes. Tons of room to grow food as I do in the summer.
- Big front patio with grape vine overhangs, large hammock, beautiful place to watch sunset/host a dinner
- Brand new laundry + gas range stove
- Big fridge
- Upright Piano and instruments - we like to play some music round here
- Shared garage where we are making a workshop space and you can store surf board/bike
- Gas fireplace
- Central heating
One driveway parking spot available for $100 - otherwise, street parking is hard to find.
I have ‘Jerry’ the Australian Shepherd who would be your dogmate on the property 🙂
I’d love a responsible, clean person who like to host a sweet sweet dinner/hang once in a while but no ‘partiers.’ Someone who enjoys an oasis and wants to pitch in around the place to make it extra beautiful.
For the right person - I would be open to lending out my back room for guests, when I'm away too. More space to host friends in our little, green kingdom.
Tell me about yourself and add the subject line "Fantastic Housemate" to: firstname.lastname@example.org